Wednesday, July 21, 2010
6. Paige loves her hands she is either chewing on them or pulling your hair.
7. I bought her this cute little play mat that has a few fun things for her to play with and she loves the little frog that hangs in front of her. She loves to chew on it's feet and when you pull on it it plays music.
8. Paige is completely formula fed now...Yay for mommy : )
9. There is a good chance that Paige will be a runner because her legs are constantly moving. It's so cute.
- ( It kinda makes me scared for when she is able to walk though!!)
10. Paige has learned how to blow bubbles and do a motor boat noise with her mouth. It is so funny.
11. She has been sleeping in her crib for about a month now.
12. Paige can roll over from her tummy to her back. Both directions. She can almost roll from her back to her tummy but she gets stuck half way.
- We decided not to take Paige to the parade this year for the 4th because it was too cold but we did go see the fireworks and suprisingly she slept through the whole thing!!
13. Still no teeth yet but she sure is a drooling girl.
14. She loves to pull her dresses up to her mouth and chew on them too.