Monday, October 13, 2008


So i finally got a semi-good pic of the house yesterday.. Cole and i decided to drive out to see if they have made any progress.. When we pulledup and saw someone's vehicle parked in front i got a little freaked out but when we went inside it was the sheetrocker. He was a little tipsy and his dog was really scary. Anywyas so yes they have started the sheetrocking.. the ceiling on the main floor was almost finished yesterday. It is so crazy how much smaller the house feels when the sheetrock is finally up. The new finishing date on the house isn't until the end of November.. Which makes me really sad cuz it might be done when im on my cruise :( but thats okay. i can't live in it yet anyways.. So anyways i will try to keep the updated pics on here as much as i can. The house is going to change a lot in the next few weeks.. IM SO EXCITED!!

5 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I didn't know you were building! Yea! I am so excited for you, it's looking good!

Hailey said...

So... I didn't know your blog existed until just now!!! This is exciting, because now I will be able to keep up. My family forgets to tell me things sometimes. The house looks great!

Zach and Nikky said...

Have I told you how jealous I am of your house? If not, I am VERY jealous!

Smith Family said...

Hey Beautiful! I love the house pics. It looks like a big one! I bet you two are so excited. I am happy for you.

Varsity Team said...

Hey Randi how cool is that, your own house. I just love you, good luck on the building.