Friday, June 12, 2009

My State Board Test

So i left for Boise last Sunday with my grandma, mom, and brother to go take my test on Monday. I was SO nervous i couldn't even handle myself! I felt like i was a complete mess during the whole test and was sure that i didn't pass. What makes everything even worse is that they don't tell you if you passed or failed for a full week!! I have been sick about whether or not i passed and its just been eating at me all week. So today when i got on to see if the results were posted yet and i saw that they were i got sick to my stomach. And then just to make the suspense all that much worse my computer kicked me off the Internet about 3 times so it took me forever to see if i passed or not... but I DID I PASSED MY TEST! So i am officially a cosmetologist!! I finished my 2000 hours at school the day after i took my test! I'm all graduated and it feels amazing. Its awesome to know that i have accomplished this huge goal all by myself! I did it. And every minute and all of the hard work i put in was so worth it. So now my plan is to start working as a stylist at Trade Secret which is in the mall starting July 1st. Thanks for all of the help and support everyone has given me this past year!! I appreciate it so much.

8 comments:

Morrows said...

Congrats Randi! That is awesome!

Krissandra said...

COngrats Randi! I am so happy for you :)
I miss you so much we need to do lunch or something fun!
Love krissy and kysen

The Hatch family said...

Your so cute Randi.. it was good seeing you today! We need to get together and do a double date! : )

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

You were always too hard on yourself! You are super talented, and way better than you realized. I knew you would pass, and I know you will be an awesome stylist!

manda baker said...

Congrats Rand. That is awesome!! Hope everything is going good :)

Judy said...

That is so exciting. Tell Coleman HI and that I haven't gone into Farrs since he quit. I am so excited to follow your blog cause I've known Coleman since the day he was born!

Zach and Nikky said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! Great job!

Hilary said...

Congratulations Randi!! I'm sure it's a great feeling to be done!