Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Phillip Wilson and my first time Golfing

So last year Phillip Wilson came to AKA and he was able to come back this year too! For most of you who don't know who Phillip is he is one of the best hair dressers in the WORLD. He is ranked right next to Vidal Sassoon. It was so awesome that he was able to come and that i was able to go see him even though i don't go to that school anymore! Phillip created the alternative or free form style of cutting and it is absolutely amazing to watch him work!!


I was even lucky enough to sit by by very very good friend Challis :)


So Saturday Coleman went golfing all morning and then called me that afternoon and told me that he was taking me golfing that night. I was not happy with the idea and fought it but obviously i didn't win my battle! We went with our very awesome friends Kaleb and Adrianne Buck!! They are so fun to hang out with. It was Adrianne's first time golfing in awhile so i didn't feel too bad. I did pretty well though and we had quite a bit of fun besides being eaten alive by mosquitos!!


My cute little husband! I'm not going to lie it was kind of fun letting him teach me how to do something that he loves so much!! Thanks Cole!!



1 comment:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh man randi! Now you have to come golfing with me! We really do need to get together! I'm going to text you as soon as I stop typing here!