Monday, August 31, 2009

A New Adventure!

Cole and I had our first prenatal visit at the doctor's office this afternoon. We are having a cute little baby.. We don't know what it is yet but i KNOW that it will be ADORABLE! The official due date is April Fools Day! We are so excited (and a little scared). But it is going to be so much fun! Cole is extremely excited to be a dad and of course is hoping for a boy! I am excited to be a mom but scared to death at the very same time and i don't mind what we get as long as the baby is healthy. Anyways when we were having our ultrasound the baby was moving all over the place. It even waved at us a few times! The ultrasound tech told us that the baby has probably been able to move its arms for just a few days. We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was extremely fast!! It was the coolest feeling ever and definitely made our hearts beat a little faster as well. In the pictures below you can see the baby's arms, hands, legs and toes.











12 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! Tell Coleman "Good Job!"

Krissandra said...

OH my goodness randi!! I had no idea! COngrats to you and coleman!! I am so excited for you guys!! yayayayayayay... oh you two are going to be such cute parents. I jumped up and down when I saw this post! You have no idea! Maybe it will be a girl and than Kysen and her can date.. .hahah. Oh yay! Call or text me if you need anything :) I hope you are feeling great so far!!

Morrows said...

Whoo hoo. I am glad you posted. I was wondering when you were going to! I am excited our babies will be so close in age. We find out this week what we are having and I couldn't be more excited! Well I hope you are feeling better! Congrats.

manda baker said...

It was so good seeing you at the game on friday! Will I see you this week? Im glad you finally posted it! I cant wait for you to start showing!!

Katie Lee said...

Yay for babies! Coleman told me you were expecting when I saw him at work the other day! You guys are gonna make great parents! If you need anything, let me know! Congratulations again!

Annie and Dylan said...

randi i'm just about in tears i'm so happy! i can live vicariously through you, i'm so happy! ah!!!! we can do lunch any day this week, its way slow cause school started so just let me know when you're free...AH! i can't get over your darling little alien baby!!! i can't wait to know what it is

B&C Parke Family said...

It when ya see these pics that it is finally real huh! Cant' wait!

Kimberly Scott said...

RANDI! I just saw you yesterday at Walmart and you didnt even say anything to me! Haha Congrats girl! That's soo exciting and I'm way happy for you and Coleman! Hope everything goes good for you guys! :] It was good seeing you!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

That was the cutest post ever! I am sooooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear all the details! Love you!

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

COngratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Randi that is so neat! Hope you don't get morning sickness!

Landon&Shauna said...

Congrats!!! SO exciting you'll be a great mommy!