Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby Gear

So while we were in utah a little while ago with Taylor and Lyndsi we bought our first baby item! Our stoller and car seat! We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl yet but it still works for both genders! Anyways, we weren't able to bring it home because it was too big to fit in Taylor and Lyndsi's car. Thankfully Hailey was able to meet us at a gas station and keep it with her until she came for Thanksgiving!! so now that Thanksgiving has come and gone our travel system is here!! I am SO excited! Since then i have bought quite a few baby clothes and a crib that has not yet arrived. I will post pics of that once it comes!! We had such a fun Thanksgiving break with everyone, even though i was sick the whole time and i accidentally passed it on to Coleman too! So here are some pics of our car seat and stroller! Hope you like!! Thanks again Hailey!!









I am not sure if you can really see the colors of it in the pictures but it is baby blue and brown and has white polka dots!


7 comments:

Tenille & Doug Stucki said...

yay you finally got your stuff! its very cute :)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I love it Randi! You make me so happy! I can't wait to see the rest of your "loot".

Morrows said...

Super cute! Us trying to get it in the car was quite HILARIOUS if you ask me!!! Good times, good times. Can't wait until our Cribs get here!

Unknown said...

I love it! I have been trying to keep an eye out for a design I like. But I'm struggling to find something I like! I love what you guys found, good job!

Krystal Keck said...

Finding and buying baby stuff is addicting. If I had it my way I would never stop buying stuff : ) I love the colors. Where did you get it at?

Randi Oswald said...

Thanks everyone! We got it from the Burlington Coat factory!! I love it!! Its so much fun! I love buying things for the baby!

B&C Parke Family said...

luv it