Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sick Day

So Sunday evening I got really sick and was throwin up like crazy!! I knew Coleman would take care of me but I just didn't know how amazing he would really be!! He came home from work early on Monday and took Paige into another room so I could try and rest between throwin up. My sickness just got worse from there and my amazing mother came over to help me out. I felt much better when I woke up this morning but I still didn't feel the greatest. Coleman stayed home with me all day long and took care of me. To my amazement he cleaned the kitchen, living room, both bathrooms upstairs and the office!!!! The house is practically spotless!!! When I saw it all I could do was cry because it meant so much to me!!! I love Coleman so much and I want to make sure the whole world knows how amazing he is and how lucky of a girl I am to have him in my life!! He is such an amazing husband and father and he is my best friend!!! I am so blessed. Coleman I love you so much and I am so happy that i get to spend eternity with you and Paige!!! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

i love this! miss you rand!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Awwww! That makes me want to cry, cause I know how hard that would have been to be sick and take care of a baby! What a guy! Tim would have just called his mom! Ha!

Morrows said...

Sorry you were sick! I am glad you are feeling better! That is very sweet of Coleman. You are a lucky girl! Taylor called his mom when I was sick and had mastitis and she took care of Maecie and did my laundry! You have a good guy on your hands!