Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sara's Bridal Shower

I hosted a bridal shower for Sara on Saturday and with the help of Nikky, Hilary and Hailey, Ann and Cassie it turned out to be a great success!! Thank you girls!! I have to admit that it was a lot of fun watching Sara opening "embarrassing" presents!! And it was nice to see all the support that she has!! Brody and Sara's wedding is coming so soon. It will be here before we know it!! We are so excited for them. Here are some pictures from the shower.

Here is all of us before everyone arrived!!

Sara opening gifts

These are cute little party favors that Nikky made for everyone to take home!!

Oh and this is Cole's beautiful decorations :)


6 comments:

Judy said...

I am sooooo sorry I missed it. I was trying up to the last minute to make it work. we had that leadership meeting and I had a photo shoot in Poky at 1:30.....so sad....... I wanted to come see everyone and give Sara a hug......It was a crazy day! glad it went good!

Randi Oswald said...

Judy that is alright!! We missed having you at the shower! I hope you are doing well!! I'm sure Sara understands!! No worries!

Morrows said...

Looks like it was fun! I LOVE Cole's decorations. I think he needs to come decorate my house! hahah

Unknown said...

Oh my heavens, I still can't believe she's getting married! Everybody just grows up too fast I guess.So fun! I'm so excited for those guys!

Zach and Nikky said...

Zach asked me why there was toilet paper hanging from your furniture. ha ha ha

Amber said...

Ha ha I love the decor, very nice indeed. I still can't believe little Sara is getting married! That's so weird. Glad you guys had fun!