Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years

So on the day of the wedding Paige started getting sick and was whiney all night long. It was so sad. The next morning she woke up feeling even worse so Cole and I took her to the doctor and he pretty much just said she had to get over it on her own.(LAME) So anyways New Years Eve was kinda miserable for me because Paige was sad and sick and she only wanted to be held by me and I couldn't walk away for what felt like 5 seconds without her crying. It was really sad. Sorry to everyone who had to hear her cry all day and most the night :( We went to Grandma and Grandpa Oswald's which was a nice little get away because cousin Kelly helped to occupy Paige a little bit so I could have a few minutes to relax. When Cole and I left their house so we could put Paige to sleep at his parents house Paige would not sleep and just wanted to cry. It was the hardest night ever! We took her for a ride in the truck which usually zonks her out but nothing was working this time.. She finally just layed down in the pack n play and fell asleep I think from exhaustion from all the crying!! This was around 11:15 pm... And guess what she decided it was only a power nap and woke up at 11:45!!AHHH!! Long story short it was a bad long night. We took her to the doctor again on friday because she still wasn't getting better and she had an ear infection and sinus infection.. So now she is finally getting better and is on antibiotics!! Poor girl. I hate it when she is sick!!!
Kelly and Paige

This is the happiest we saw her all day long!

Sad huh?

We gave her some delicious Fried Ice Cream that Aunt Jen made!

She was ticked when we ate it all!!
That is a mean glare!


Right before a sneeze!! This picture makes me want to cry!! Poor Girl!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

It's official. You are the blogging master! I never even took any pictures while we were all home. I like all of your posts. :)