Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our birthday girl!

Look who turned 1!!
 
I can’t believe our little girl is ONE!! It is so crazy!! She is the greatest blessing to our family and we love her so much!! We had a birthday party to celebrate her turning 1! It was a great turn out. We had Jimmy Johns sandwiches for lunch, opened her presents and then finished the party off with cupcakes!! Delicious! Paige had a lot of fun and was such a cute little birthday girl. Our theme was cupcakes and her shirt had a cute cupcake on it that said “I’m the birthday girl” She got a lot of really cute clothes and a bunch of fun toys too!! I think she liked the cupcake part the best though. She loves to smash her own food and boy did she have a good time with her very own cupcake!! She is such a sweetie! Here are some pictures from her birthday party! Thanks to everyone that came and for the gifts and the good company. It was a great day!


Paige has gotten pretty good at opening presents!

Our delicious cupcakes.


More presents

Maecie wanted to play too!! Best friends! Aren't the cute together?

Her very own cupcake.

Dig in!!

And that irresistible smile.

On Paige’s actual birthday we met Coleman at work and went to have some lunch at Geraldine’s. Then Paige and I went grocery shopping and met Grandma Kristie for some frozen yogurt. Paige and I went home and took a nap and when dad came home we had pizza for dinner (Paige’s favorite). She is so much fun. She learned that she can climb on things lately and so that is our newest adventure. I have caught her climbing onto a little bench that is in her bedroom and onto the futon in the office!! She is absolutely crazy!! On her birthday she decided to try something new and so she climbed into her toy box that we have in the living room!! I got her out once and she went right back to do it again so I grabbed the camera so I could document the crazy girl!!! I guess she just wanted to play in the toy box!! She is so funny!!

the birthday girl with some crazy hair after her nap!


Paige thinking she is awesome sitting in her toy box.





I guess she really wanted to play with that book!!! : )

No comments: