Friday, June 17, 2011

Las Vegas - Part 2

Okay here are more pics. While we were at the Venetian waiting for the show we discovered that this hotel totally ROCKS!! They have gondala rides and Madame Tussauds House of Wax. And they have a store called Paige!!





A new favorite picture.


The sweet gondola ride!


Well I didn't get a picture of the 4 of us in our own gondola the very next day but we did go on a ride!! A little expensive but how often do you get to go on vacation right? It was pretty romantic! :)
After the Blue Man Group show we walked to the Hard Rock Cafe and had dinner.. I have never been to a Hard Rock cafe so that was sweet. We bought some shirts and took some pics.



I love the Bellagio. 1. because of the awesome fountain show that I love to watch 2. It's just  really beautiful hotel and we discovered a beautiful inside too!!





This place was decorated so beautiful. I have been told that they change it with the season and the holiday.



Sweet Tree.

Bird habitat

The ceiling in the lobby!! It was so pretty.

We also did a lot of shopping at the outlet mall. The boys spoiled themselves rotten!! They are crazy shoppers. Lydnsi and I did pretty good though!! We actually didn't spend very much $$$. Maddame Tusauds House of Wax is so cool. We met a lot of celebrities ; ) Whoopi Goldberg met us at the entrance along with Will Smith.



Coleman was trying to look as cool as The Rock


Here he is trying to give Jennifer Lopez a kiss but she knows he is a married man!! How dare he do that!

Okay everytime i look at this picture i bust up laughing so hard!!! Lyndsi just beat Tiger Woods at golf!!! ; )

Coleman and Tiger Woods
Coleman and Jessica Simpson

Here are some NASCAR pics for Grandma Lauretta.

Us and Tim.. He's so good looking!! Even if this was only a wax model.

Jammin with Beyonce.
Coleman and Snoop Dog.

Another one for Granmda Ret.

I still can't believe I got to meet OPRAH!! : )


I just have to say that I have the most amazing husband in the world!! I had such a great time with him on this trip!! I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is!! He is such a great provider and he is truly my best friend!! I can't imagine my life without him and I hope I never have too!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Eternal Companion!! I love you Coleman!! Thanks for a great vacation!!


No comments: