Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heise family reunion

Every two years my Grandma Linda's side of the family has a family reunion and it is always something I look forward to so much! I love getting together with all the cousins. Paige loved swimming at Heise and thought she was such a big girl and wanted to lay down and tan next to her granmda.. It was so funny!

Such a big girl!

Grandma Kristie and Uncle Deejay



Paige and Aunt Karli swimming


Paige wanted to lay right on top of grandma!!

Paige loves the camp chair that Uncle Deejay got her for her birthday.

Deejay and cousin Kaily sitting by the auction stuff

Everyone waiting to take pics of the zipline. Notice my cousin Kim's face! Hilarious!

Karter and Connor played so good with Paige they are awesome cousins!

I didn't get any good pictures of the cousins on the new zipline at Heise but it is pretty cool!!
Coleman and I were nominated to plan the next reunion so we have a lot of work ahead of us but it will be a lot of fun! I can't wait until 2013!!!

No comments: