Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 21,22,23

Oh my goodness I am seriously slacking on the posting. So I guess in order to catch up I will post a few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the support team that I have that helps me when I am down. I know I can always count on the most important people in my life to be there for me.

Even though it gets dark so much earlier now since it's winter, I am thankful that we still have sunlight! Winter can be so dreadful, boring and depressing but a little sunlight is better than nothing. I am thankful to be able to open my blinds in the morning and let in the natural light from outside!! It brightens my mood and my home!!

Today I am thankful for patience. I have been praying to have more patience lately. When you have a 20 month old that is teething and you have gotten rid of the binkie it becomes difficult to listen to whining all day long. But with the help of my Heavenly Father I feel like I have been more relaxed lately when Paige acts out and that I have been able to handle the situation better. Not that I handled it badly before but I would get really frustrated. I know that she is a 20 month old that is going to do what she wants and that the way I handle the situation sets the tone for the rest of the day and is a learning experience for the both of us. So I am thankful for patience and I hope that I can keep working on it with help from my Heavenly Father.

Have a great Thanksgiving Day tomorrow everyone!!

No comments: