Friday, March 29, 2013

Eden JoAnn Oswald

I have been so bad at blogging! It's almost been a year since my last post!! So I am sure nobody is reading this anymore :) I wanted to update on a few things that have happend in the past year!. Our biggest and best event was the new addition we added to our family.
Eden JoAnn was born on January 28, 2013 at Mountain View Hospital. She was born at 1:00 pm and weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce! She is like a little twinner to Paige. Their baby pictures look a lot alike. She is a great baby and we love her so much. Paige is having so much fun being a big sister! I am constantly telling her to leave her sister alone because she is always wanting to love on her so much. Its cute. I hope that when Eden gets older they are the best of friends. We had Eden blessed on March 10,2013 and had a lot of support from our friends and family. We appreciate and love you all so much. Here are some fun pictures.





1 comment:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

seriously, so adorable!! I looooove her newborn pictures!!!