Wednesday, December 31, 2008

House 411


So here is some new news on the house. It would be coming along perfectly if we would stop getting robbed. We have been robbed 3 times now and its getting really old. This time they broke out the front window in the living room and took all of our hardwood floors that had been delivered the previous day along with the lights that hadn't been installed yet. They left tire marks and foot prints all over the house too. Coleman decided that since the last 3 weeks of the construction are the most crucial he's going to start sleeping out there in order to help insure the safety of our home. So here are some pictures of the home as of yesterday. The rock and siding are coming along great. I loved the way the paint turned out too. The bottom half of the railing around the living room as a different texture than the brown color so it really sets it apart.


Coleman and i decided to do the red accent wall in the kitchen and the master bedroom. The red in these pictures kinda looks like a red violet though but its not. And then there is a picture of our cabinets in the kitchen. I can't wait for the house to be finished. We are both getting very excited not only because then it means the wedding is closer but also because we won't have to deal with much of the hassle anymore.

Anyways, Cole and i have been interviewed by channel 3 and 8 news about the robberies so hopefully these punks will get stopped!! if anyone has any ideas on how to keep our house safer please let me know. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!


4 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Randi! I am sooo sorry to hear about your house! I watched you on the news a couple of times, and wanted to let you know that I am sorry! My mother-in-law always said if you can make it through building a house together, you can make it through anything, and you get double points for being put through all of this! Hopefully this new year will bring better luck, and many blessings!

B&C Parke Family said...

I love your house! can't wait to see it finished. Ya need to have a house warming party so you can get great gifts and so I can come see your house! Luvs!

Doug and Kate said...

Hey there Oswalds!
Your house is looking so pretty! Thats so fun. The big date looks like its getting closer to. Hope school is going good for you Randi. School is fun but its way better to be done with it:) Hope you guys are doin good!

Amber said...

Hey Randi, my name is Amber Miles (Oconnor). I'm a friend of Coleman's and mostly his sisters. I saw that you guys had a blog so I wanted to add you! I always like new friends to add! I'm sorry about your house. That is so crappy! My brother Aaron is in the painting business and I'm surprised his stuff hasn't been snatched yet. Anyway, tell Coleman hi for me! I can't believe you guys are almost married! It's so crazy. Oh and my blog is amberandche.blogspotcom. Have a good one!