Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanx Hailey for the tag!

This is my first time being tagged so here it goes :)

Seven things i can do:
1. I can cut hair
2. I can color hair
3. I can roll a pretty darn good perm
4. I can make people laugh and smile
5. I can style hair like a pro
6. I can give a really good facial
7. I can sell hair products
Seven things i can't do:
1. I can't bowl
2. I can't swim
3. I can't braid hair
4. I can't work out for very long
5. I can't last through a movie without falling asleep
6. I can't sing
7. I can't beat Coleman at Mario Party on the Wii
Seven things that attracted me to my fiance:
1. His good looks
2. How willing he is to do anything for anyone
3. How he is so giving
4. How he is very observant - is that even a word? ha
5. Hard working
6. How entertaining he is
7. He can make ANYONE laugh or smile
Seven things i say often:
1. I love you
2. How are you today?
3. Do you have an appointment?
4. Can i help you find something?
5. What would you like to change about your hair?
6. How is that water temperature?
7. Can i get this checked off?
Seven people i admire:
1. Coleman
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Kayla
5. Ann
6. Lyndon
7. All my grandparents
Seven of my favorite foods & drinks:
1. Root beer
2. Rolls from Texas Roadhouse
3. Ann's Chicken Rolls
4. Mom's chicken enchiladas
5. Strawberry slush from Sonic
6. Chicken strips from TGIF
7. Caramel Hershey's kisses :)
Okay now i tag Cortney, Mindy, Challis and Misty :)

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Hey, thanks for responding to my tag! You can definitely do some things that I can't do. I hope school's going well. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!