Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun Stuff



So last week was full 0f events. I took an Opulence Hair Extension class and a nail class so now i am officially certified to do both. Which is so fun! My first set of acrylic nails i did on myself and they actually look pretty good for me being a first timer so i was pretty excited about that! And the extension class was way fun. afterwards i put some extensions in my friend Challis' hair and they ended up blending really well so i was pretty satisfied. So if there is anyone interested in either of those let me know and we can work something out :) . Oh! and i guess i forgot to mention for a long time that i got my hair kinda chopped off and hilighted for the first time after the wedding but i absolutely love it so much!! So here is a pic. I hope you like.


3 comments:

B&C Parke Family said...

Nothing like cotton trees!

Zach and Nikky said...

I just showed Zach this pic of you and he couldn't figure out who it was. ha ha! I LOVE your hair. I want to chop mine off now so bad!

Hailey said...

I really like your hair too! Sorry, I think I forgot to tell you that when I first saw it. Also, I think you should convince my dad that he needs some sweet summer hair tattoos!