Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day




As this wonderful weekend comes to an end i thought i would post the best part of my day!! Coleman and i went and bought some pretty plants and planted them in the flower bed next to the front door!! The first vegetation on the Oswald soil!! :) It made my whole day. I'm not going to lie I've been having a hard time already this summer since we don't have a yard so being able to do a little bit of yard work made me very happy!! I love it and so does the family. Thanks to my wonderful mother i got her yard working genes!! She helped me dig the wholes and plant the bushes. It was really fun. Thanks mom for all of your hard work!! I can't wait to get more yard work done but this is a GREAT start! :)









3 comments:

Morrows said...

I am jealous of you pants!! haha. We don't have any. Coleman and your brother came over on Monday and I saw his hair. It's pretty cool!

Katie Lee said...

I do love yard work... my favorite!!! We have done TONS of planting and trimming, and gardening this year. and we're just getting started. Your home is beautiful!

Morrows said...

Ok...I just read my comment and I can't type at all! I meant I am jealous of YOUR PLANTS! haha I am so lame!