Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby News!!!

So we had our ultrasound today and she told us that we are having a GIRL!!! We are so excited.. The ultrasound tech said that she was growing great and everything looked good! She is about 8 inches long and she weighs about 16 oz. Cole and i are so happy and excited for the journey to come.. I am 21 weeks and the due date is March 28, 2010

This is a 4D picture of her head and her hands covering her face. You can see her stomach and her knees and the umbilical cord.. The picture below that is a profile shot of the side of her face. You can see her nose and her lips. And the last one is a picture of both her arms together.



I had to scan them in 2 different sections so i could get it all on here. So the first pic on this one is of her head, nose and lips. The second one is a picture of her foot. The last one is a pic showing you that she is definitely a girl! : )




9 comments:

Morrows said...

Yay for baby girls! Taylor and Coleman are in trouble! ;) We have to get shopping!

manda baker said...

Whoo. The pictures are amazing! I can not wait to finish school so I can do that for life :]

Judy said...

Whoooo Hoooooo Congrats!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what we're having.

Missy said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you. It's so fun to hear about some people having some baby girls! Loved all the ultrasound pictures. It'll be here before you know it...even though it feels like forever.

WhitneyNTyson said...

HOooow fun... What are you going to NAME HER?

Kimberly Scott said...

Congrats! She will be soo adorable! Loved the ultrasound pics Randi :)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Randi! I got goosebumps looking at your precious little baby! I am so excited for you! You're seriously going to be the best little mommy ever!

Leslie and Tyson said...

Congrats! I found your blog hope you don't mind. Send me your email and I'll invite you to mine if you want. leslieluke4@gmail.com