Thursday, November 12, 2009

Here ya go!

Alright.. I have been needing to put a picture of my popping belly on here but i am in denial that it is popping out at all so that is why it has taken me awhile. So here it is.. My 20 week photo. I have been feeling the baby move so much more lately and it is the most amazing feeling in the world. I love it.. We already had an ultra sound from one of Cole's family friends and so we know what we are having but we are waiting until our one next week to post it on here. Even though we are pretty sure we know what we're having. We are so excited and can't wait for the baby to get here!!




6 comments:

manda baker said...

congrats!
awh I cant wait to see your tummy :]

Tenille & Doug Stucki said...

thats so cute! your finally gettin a belly ha :)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Ahhh I love it! I'm not too far behind! You are so cute! I am peeing my pants about what you're having! I cannot wait!!

Morrows said...

Atleast you didn't show as fast as I did! You look great! Can't wait to go shopping!!!

Katie Lee said...

hooray! We are so excited for you. You two will make the best parents! Congrats again!

Zach and Nikky said...

I can't wait to see it in real life next month!