Friday, November 6, 2009

Texas!!!

Yup I'm in Dallas, Texas. My mom had a conference to go to so i decided to come with her. We got here yesterday the flight went really good. We will be here until Sunday. This picture is the view that we have outside of our window in our room. Its so much different here than it is in Idaho Falls.. We almost died yesterday on our way to the hotel. The shuttle driver was CRAZY!! When we got off the shuttle my stomach was all tight from being so freaked out that we were going to crash the whole time. During the flight the baby was moving like crazy.. Its the most awesome feeling ever!! I love it and i can't wait until Coleman can feel it too!! Anyways more pics will be coming when i get home!!


1 comment:

Zach and Nikky said...

Oh I loved feeling Declan doing somersaults in my stomach! That's what it always felt like.