Monday, January 11, 2010

It's been too long.

We had a wonderful Christmas and it was so awesome having Zach, Nikky and Declan here to visit. I am kicking myself in the butt for not taking more pictures because i hardly took any. All of the ones i have are of Declan and he is such a little wiggle worm most of them are blurry. So sadly i don't have any pictures of christmas. Part of the reason is probably becuase i feel so huge so pictures not really my thing. But i will have coleman take a picture of my ever growing belly and post it on here soon enough. We are starting the count down until our little sweetheart comes. Only 11 weeks left! I am so excited. Her room is slowly coming together and i am slowly buying more and more things for her. I am afraid she is spoiled already. We have another ultrasound the first week of February and i can't wait to see her again before she gets here. I will post belly pics soon!

1 comment:

WhitneyNTyson said...

Owww YES MORE Pics... I wanna see her room :) Yay I am soo excited for you guys. You are gonna make such a cute little MOMMMY!!!