Monday, January 11, 2010

Husband Tag

So I read my friends blog and i just thought this would be a fun post. I just love Coleman so much and am very grateful to have him in my life! We are so excited to be parents and start this new journey together. I hope you enjoy this post and if you have a husband you should post about him too. Its fun!

 Here is a pic of Cole while he was on his mission.
 
We have so much fun together.


Here is Uncle Coleman and Declan. Cole is going to be such a good dad!



QUESTIONS..


-How did we meet? We just knew each other from highschool
-How long we dated before we were married? 3 Years

-How long have we been married? Almost 1 year!
-What is my favorite feature about him? His big beautiful smile

-What is my favorite quality of his? He is always making me and everyone else laugh.

-What is his nickname? I mostly just call him Cole
-What is his favorite color? Blue just like his car.
-What is his favorite food? Pizza and any kind of meat and potatoes!
-What is his favorite sport? Golf and snowmobiling
-Who said the L word first? I think he did but we started out saying " I kinda like you" until we were both ready : )

-Favorite couple thing to do? We both love to play games whether its on the nintendo wii or a card game we have tons of fun.
-How many kids? 1 baby girl that is almost here and then probably 3 more in the future. We'll see how it goes first.

-Secret talent? Coleman is very creative and can fix pretty much anything. Plus he is really smart with anything electronic.
-His age? Almost 22
-Favorite music? Pretty much anything
-Will he read this? Yes he will.
TAG: All the girls who read this and have a hubby to post about!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

He's a pretty nice kid, that's for sure. Are you getting so excited for the baby to come? I bet you are! Tell Coleman I said hi! :)

Amber said...

Yay for hubby's!!! Cute post, I think I will do the same!

Morrows said...

Cute post.
Can't wait to come and see the room. Yay for our girls!