Thursday, February 18, 2010

New baby pics!!

Sweet baby girl wasn't as active yesterday during our ultrasound but we still got to see her and that is all that matters. She is growing at a good rate and everything is looking good. I really look forward to seeing her every two weeks now until the baby comes!! It's so exciting and I truely love that Coleman comes to all of the appointments with me. He is so supportive and so awesome i just love him!! Thanks babe. So here are some pics of our baby girl that will be arriving soon!  In the third picture you can see her smiling a little bit. That is my favorite picture.
I have definitely been "nesting" lately. I have been washing all of her clothes and blankets and making sure that i have all of the stuff ready for her. I need to have Coleman hang up a few things in her room and then i will post some pictures of it. I love the way its turning out!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I didn't know you bought a new car, how exciting! It looks nice! I bet it's fun to park compared to your old car--mine's bigger than Hailey's, and I know she hates to park it :) The new ultrasound pics are great! I'm glad you update your blog, so I know what's going on in your lives...maybe that means I should consider updating mine sometime.

Morrows said...

What a cutie! She will be here pretty soon!

Morrows said...

Oh and I can't wait to see the car!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh those are such fun pictures! and I love the new car, how fun!!