Thursday, February 18, 2010

February is full of fun!

February is pretty FULL of events for Cole and I. We have my birthday, Valentines Day, and then our anniversary at the end of the month. My birthday wasn't anything big this year which i was glad because I didn't want it to be. I got a lot of fun things though. I got a few new books which i can't wait to read, some new shoes, a cute sweat suit and some gift cards! So thanks to all the family for the nice gifts. For Valentines Day Coleman brought me some beautiful red roses that i loved and wasn't expecting at all and got me two Willow Tree decorations. It was the perfect gift.
\

And we have been car shopping for quite some time now and we finally bought a car!! We love it and are so excited to get to drive it more. It's definitely going to take some getting used to since it's such a big step up from my car but I am so excited about it and couldn't be more grateful! Well here it is!! It's a Cadillac CTS.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I just heard today that you got a new car. Nice! I also love the baby pictures. Thanks for posting them!