Monday, March 1, 2010

1 YEAR ALREADY!

So yesterday (sunday) was our one year anniversary!! I can't believe how fast it went!! It seems like just yesterday when we got married! We have had such and awesome year and have had so much fun together! We decided that instead of getting each other something we would go shopping for some new pillows because neither of us were big fans of the ones we had. We went to Sam's club on Saturday and found some really nice ones that we both love! We also found an awesome decoration that we decided would be perfect above our couch. So we decided to treat ourselves to that too! Except for when we took it out to the car to go back to Cole's parents house we discovered that it was too big to fit in the trunk or the back seat! So we had to call Sara to come meet us at Sam's Club with Coleman's truck! Ha. What fun that was chilling by the car. Ann was with us and decided to make good use of her time so she walked over to Albertson's to do some grocery shopping! It worked out well. Although my back was killing me from sitting on bleachers for most of the day so Coleman got in the car and i just stood outside of it!
And here is what it looks like above our couch.

On the day of our anniversary there wasn't much to do since it was a Sunday. We did get a few things hung up around the house during the day. It was great to just hang out and spend some time together.
Here is a picture of the princess sign above the baby's crib.

And here is a picture of her bedding.

I am definitely ready for our baby girl to be here! My heartburn has just gotten worse and there is no more room in my belly for her to move around so she just hurts me when she tries! And i waddle! I am nesting for sure too. I have been panicing to make sure all of the stuff in her room is ready to go. I started packing my hospital bag today. Coleman has been bugging me to get it packed so i guess i will. I have had so much fun getting all of her clothes washed and organized. I just can't wait for her to get here!! Not too much longer : )

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love that decoration, it's so cute! It also looks perfect above your couch! I'm so excited for you guys, I can't believe your little one is almost here! Yay! Oh and Happy Anniversary!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Her room is so cute! I love the wall hanging above your couch too (and that it didn't fit in your car! Ha!) I seriously CANNOT wait to hold your little one. Have you offically named her yet? Not too much longer!!