Friday, March 5, 2010

36 weeks

Our appointment went pretty well this week. Baby Paige is measuring a week behind but they said they are just going to keep monitoring it and we'll go from there. When they checked me this week i was dilated to a 2. I thought that was pretty good news. I know you can stay there for awhile before you progress at all but it just means we are that much closer for her arrival! We can't wait. I am definitely uncomfortable and very excited that we don't have much longer left. So here is her ultrasound picture from this weeks appointment. She was so cramped in there that we couldn't get any good face shots but we did get this fun one of her ear and the side of her head. You can see that she has hair!!! That made me happy! It's amazing how detailed these ultrasound pictures can be. It is so fun to see our baby so often i just can't wait to hold her and to finally  meet her. She could be here at anytime now.

2 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Hair!! How amazing was that utrasound picture! I'm jealous! You are sooo close! Here's to progress!

Unknown said...

You're getting so close! How exciting!! Those pictures really are amazing.