Saturday, March 27, 2010

Paige Nikole Oswald

Our baby girl arrived on Sunday March 21, 2010 at 4:36 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. Coleman and i got to the hospital at 7 a.m. so they could induce me. Dr. Leavitt came in and broke my water at 9:30 and i had her by 4:36 p.m. Labor went really well. It seemed like it took forever but when i think back on it, it wasn't bad at all. I only pushed for a half hour all together. Coleman got the wonderful experience of being able to help deliver her. The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck 3 TIMES! Which was really scary. And there were many things wrong with her placenta. Dr. Leavitt said that we are very lucky that she came when she did. She is the most perfect little girl and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She has done really great with nursing and only cries when she is hungry or needs her diaper changed. She is wonderful. Having a child has been the greatest experience of my whole life and it has definitely been an emotional one too. I just feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has given us such a sweet little spirit and that she is healthy and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect little girl. Here are some pics of her. We just love her to death.
                               Here is the proud daddy with his brand new baby girl

I was so happy when she finally arrived!


The love of our lives!


Our new little family.


Here she is getting ready to go to the doctor.


I just love her SO much.


I love this picture because i think she is pulling a face that looks just like her daddy.

11 comments:

Morrows said...

Congratulations...She is such a sweet little girl! She is so beautiful! Love her!

Leslie and Tyson said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Kent and Leisy said...

congrats guys! she has the best birthday ever!! and I agree that she looks A LOT like coleman!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

CONGRATS! she is so beautiful, you both must be so happy and proud parents of such an adorable little girl..

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Well, that post made me cry! I truly couldn't be happier for you. I can't imagine the joy she is bringing to your lives right now! What a little miracle she is! I love her too! She is so lucky to have you as a mommy, and Coleman as her dad!!

Hailey said...

Haha, that last picture was pretty funny. I can't wait to see her in person! 5 more days...

Unknown said...

I am just so excited for you guys! I can't wait for our little guy to come. He needs to stay in for just a little longer though! She is just darling. What a great day!!

Amber said...

OH she is so sweet. Congrats you guys we're so happy for ya!

Judy said...

Oh Congrats! She is beautiful!!!!!!

Zach and Nikky said...

That last picture totally looks like Cole when he says, "You're crazy!" ha ha. Can't wait to meet my niece!

Katie Lee said...

congratulations you guys! She is absolutely adorable!!! being a parent is the best, you are gonna love it! Hope you are doing well!