Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Paige should be arriving any day now! We went to the doctor on Wednesday and they told us that she is 2 weeks behind on her growth but they said she looks very healthy and everything else looks great! I am dilated to 4 cm and I am SOOOO ready to have her here with us already. Cole and I have everything ready and are so excited for her to join our family. Coleman is so cute about it and couldn't be more excited! He is going to be such a great dad. If i haven't had her by Sunday the 21st they will induce me that morning. As of right now i don't feel like much progress has been made so i am just expecting to be induced. Anyways just thought i'd let you all know. Be watching for a new post.. The next one will be all about baby Paige!!!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I can't believe you will have a baby by Sunday!!! So crazy! I am soooo excited for you, and a tiny bit jealous! Ahhhh! I can't wait to see her!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! I can't wait to see the next post. Hilary and Hailey sure are excited!