Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary Cole!

On February 28 Cole and I had our 2 year anniversary. Over the weekend we left Paige with Grandma Kristie and Grandpa Paul and Cole and I went and had 90 min massages that were really amazing! After our massages we went to Applebees for dinner and it was delicious! We had such a fun weekend together and it was nice to spend some time alone. Even though I missed Paige like crazy! When we went to pick her up Paige was looking out the window and had the biggest smile on her face when she saw us walking up to the house! It was so good to see her!!

These have been the best two years of my life and I can't wait to spend many more with my wonderful husband!! I am so lucky to have  him in my life and I am so grateful for all that he does to give Paige and I such a wonderful life!! I love you Coleman!


3 comments:

Landon&Shauna said...

Congrats to you guys! I didn't realize our anniversary's were so close :) our next week. You guys have such a cute family. Time flys :)

Morrows said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love your cute family!