Thursday, March 10, 2011

Surgery

 Most of you probably know that for the past 2 years I have had horrible problems with my sinuses. I tried to be tough and just deal with it but it got to the point where I could never breathe through my nose and I had to get surgery to fix it or face permanent damage. So on the 2nd Coleman took me to the Idaho Falls surgical center at 6 am!! What  a trooper!! We took Paige to Grandma Ann's the night before so that we didn't have to take her with us that early. She loves hanging with Grandma and Grandpa.  So I had surgery at 715ish and we left around  11 am we finally left. It took me awhile to wake up from the anesthesia. I wasn't in too much pain but I was feeling a lot of pressure. Coleman was such a sweetie and took of a few days from work to take care of Paige and work from home. Luckily we had a lot of help with Paige from family and that helped a lot! I was feeling alright until Saturday after the surgery Paige hit me in the nose, HARD. It hurt so bad that I immediately had tears rolling down my face!!After that I was in a ton of pain!! Thankfully i had some good meds!! The doctor said that she didn't mess anything help, thank goodness. But he said that everything is healing well and I got back on Tuesday for another check up. I haven't had near the pain i thought i would from the surgery and I felt even better after I went to the doctors office.

It was super emotional for me after my post op check up and  I had the packing taken out.. I got in the truck with Coleman and I took a deep breath in and I just started crying!!! It was the greatest feeling in the whole world!!! I could breathe!!!! I hadn't felt that good in such a long time and even though I was still in a little pain I was so happy!! The surgery has already had a huge impact on my life and I am so glad we made the decision to get it!! Thank you Cole!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Morrows said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!