Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4th of July

I love love love the 4th of July!! It's definitely my favorite holiday!! Coleman, Paige and I got up early and met my family at Bubba's BBQ for breakfast..  Can you say TERRIBLE FOOD!! Anyways then we took Paige to the parade which was fun!! She was dancing to all the music and loved seeing the horses.. She was really good!! We went to Coleman's house and made us some sandwiches to take to our spot at the river and then all of us headed to our spot.. Part of the reason why I love the 4th of July so much is because I love being outside with our families. I love spending the whole day and night out at the greenbelt before the fireworks. We walked down by all the booths and the food and had some lunch and relaxed under the canopy most of the day just chatting and hanging out.. Paige actually took a nap in her stroller too and that NEVER happens!! She loved watching the fireworks but it was so far passed her bedtime she fell asleep 10 minutes into the show. I don't know how she can sleep through all of the noise!! All in all it was a great day. Now the count down begins until the next 4th of July!!!

On our porch doing our own fireworks


daddy and his cast with a sparkler



Paige had SO much fun dancing at the parade.

And squirting everyone at the river with the mister

Cole, Me, Paige, Sara and Hailey

Me and my baby girl!!

No comments: