Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Boating

Sooooo if you have ever been around me and talked to me about swimming, water, boating ect. you know that I hate it!!! :) I have always sworn that we would NEVER own a boat.. But sometimes things change. :) Nikky (my sister in law) has a step uncle i think he would be : / that was GIVING his boat away to Nikky's dad but he didn't want it so they offered it to us for FREE!!! Of course Coleman jumped on the idea very quickly and I was more hesitant!! The only condition was that we had to go to Vegas and pick it up ourselves. This offer came about the week that Cole and I were driving to Vegas with our friends, So it worked out great. The boat is in amazing condition and it runs beautifully!! It had hardly been used before we got it. We had to put new tires on the boat trailer to get it home but other than that it was an amazing deal!! We wanted to take Zach and Nikky on the boat before they moved to Washington. So we did and we all had a great time!! Needless to say the boat is going to be really fun and I will sit in the boat but NO tubing for me!!! And by the way Nikky I don't hate you for the boat idea :)


Cute cousins

Sara and Brody getting ready to go on the tube.


Zach and Declan.
Declan was really tired and not happy about being on the boat.
He kept trying to cover his eyes.

And then he fell asleep in his momma's arms. So sweet!!

Paige on the other hand LOVES the boat!

Captain Coleman :)

Nikky was pretty terrified of tubing...
It was SO hilarious!! I wish you could clearly see the expression on her face in this picture.

Zach did a great job wake boarding!!




Coleman did good wake boarding too!! He was happy he got to go out on the boat before his surgery.

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

next time maybe i'll stay on longer than 2 seconds without screaming bloody murder! haha! Good times. Glad you're not mad at me about the boat. :)

Randi Oswald said...

I'm not going to lie that was pretty dang hilarious!! But I do have to commend you for trying!! Better than i will EVER do!!