Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Thankful

So I am going to blog each day in November about what I am thankful for. I think this is an amazing challenge and it really makes you appreciate what you have.. I challenge anyone else to join me in being thankful!!

Day 1: (yesterday)
 I am thankful for the beautiful home that we have to live in. It shelters us from the weather outside. I love that as a family we get to make so many memories together here!!! I love our home and I am grateful that the spirit of the Lord is able to dwell here as well. I know that we are where we need to be at this time. 

Day 2: 
Today I am incredibly grateful for my good health. I know I have had some recent health problems that have come my way but I can still say that I am healthier than many people. I am thankful that I have a healthy mind and spirit and that I can play with my baby girl and enjoy so much time with her. I am grateful that I can keep up with my husband and our busy lives and that we get to do so much together!! We are so blessed that Paige is healthy and Coleman is as well.. All in all we are a happy healthy family.. 

1 comment: