Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween!

I love fall because it brings Halloween with it and then it means the holidays are coming and lots of family time! I hate fall because it means winter is on its way and boy do I HATE winter.. Ugh! Anyways I love dressing up for Halloween and getting Paige all dressed up too!! Everything is getting so fun with her getting older and more excited about things!!She loves kitty cats and she meows all the time :) So for Halloween this year we decided that is what she would be.. I couldn't bring myself to fork out 30 or more dollars on a kitty costume so I made one myself and I thought she looked SO CUTE!! I wore Coleman's baseball jersey and he wore his dirtbike jersey. That is about as good as it gets with the two of us :)


This is the best family picture we could get. Paige does not like sitting still.


Our sassy little kitty.
Paige had a lot of fun Trick or Treating even though it was freezing outside!! We had a good time at the my mom's ward trunk or treat and then we visited some grandparents. Paige loved getting so much candy!!


So today and I am thankful that the Holidays are on their way!! Now I am working on my Christmas shopping already and it's getting me so excited!! I love that the holidays brings so much family together.

No comments: