Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18 - Prayer

I have always been pretty good about praying but until the last month I have never realized how much a prayer does for me or how much it means to me. I find comfort in knowing that when I pray my Heavenly Father hears me and he comforts me when I am sad and he rejoices with me when I am happy. I am grateful for the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father because of prayer. I am grateful for famiy prayer everynight and for being able to teach Paige about the church. I saw a quote recently that really made me think, it said something along the lines of " What if the only things you had today were the things you prayed for yesterday." It made me so hapy to know that I would have everything that I need most in life. I would have Coleman and Paige, my home, our families and friends, the gospel, good health and Coleman's job.  I am grateful for my personal prayers and for making each time I pray count. I am especially grateful for my relationship with my Heavenly Father and being able to feel his love every day.

No comments: