Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 19

So I have been slacking a little on posting about being thankful.

I am very very thankful for my in laws. All of them. I have the greatest mother in law and father in law. They would do anything to help us out and they are always there for us. I feel like I fit into Coleman's family pretty well and I am so thankful that I get along well with everyone. I am thankful for all four of my sisters in law. They are all amazing!! We all have a lot of fun together and I am also grateful for my brothers in law they are awesome! I was very lucky to gain such a great family when I married Coleman !! I love them all so much and I can't imagine life any other way!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

It's hard to post every day, right? At least we can be kind of slackerish together. :) I've been reading all of your thankful posts, and I think you're amazing! We're lucky to have you as part of our family. See you soon!