Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4

Today I am thankful for the trials that I have been given that have brought me and my family to where we are today.. I am thankful for the obstacles I have had to go through to help me become a better wife and mom. I know that I am given trials as a learning experience. My most recent trial was a big one and it was the hardest thing I have ever been through before. I know that my heavenly father gave me this trial to learn more about myself. It's hard to admit that sometimes we lose touch with the closest people around us and sometimes our trials bring us closer together than ever. So today I am thankful for the person I am because of the trials I have been blessed with.

3 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

Love you.

Sara Hunt said...

This made me cry a little! Love you!

Randi Oswald said...

Thanks!! I love you both too!!