Thursday, January 14, 2010

Latest belly pic.

Well here you go. This is the picture of my belly that just keeps growing and growing! I am almost 30 weeks now. YAY!! I am becoming more uncomfortable by the day, not only because i am out of room but because i am carrying her fairly high and it is making it hard to breathe and the heartburn just keeps getting worse. Coleman makes fun of me because he told me that i have started to waddle. I think i only do it late at night though when my back and my feet are killing me. At least i hope thats only when i do it. : ) It's time to start the final count down now. We are getting so excited and i just can't wait to meet her. I think we have officially decided to name her Paige Nikole unless it changes when she gets here but as of now her name is Paige. Her room is coming together slowly but surely. We have all the bedding put on the crib and we bought a dresser that matches quite nicely. The dresser is also going to be used as a changing table so we don't have to buy a seperate one. We have another ultrasound scheduled for February 3 so that we can make sure she is growing at the right rate. By the size of my belly i think she is doing fine. I will post pictures of her when we get them!!


7 comments:

Jessica Taylor Blaine said...

Ask about meds for the heartburn. They saved my butt, and were worth every penny. Plus if you don't treat it you can have problems later in life. Also ask about Tylenol PM for night to help you sleep. I am excieted for you. Hard to believe that my once Beehive is going to be a mommy ;-)

WhitneyNTyson said...

You look soooo cute...

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

So cute Randi! I love you little tum-tum! You're lookin' good! I can't wait to see pics of Paige's nursery!

Missy said...

You look great, Randi! I know it is so hard at the end because you just feel so umcomfotable, but it will be so worth it! It was great to see you guys the other night.

Morrows said...

You look good. I'm just a chunk...

Unknown said...

Look at you! Cute belly. I've been carrying lower so we'll see what kinds of problems I have! Probably uncontrollable bladder ha ha. I love the name you guys have picked, by the way! So cute!

Zach and Nikky said...

Girl, you aren't even close to being as big as I got! You are so cute. I can't wait to see her! Whenever that will be...