Thursday, February 4, 2010

32 Weeks

We had an ultrasound and a check up yesterday and everything went really well. It was so much fun to see our baby girl again.During the ultrasound she got the hiccups and we were able to watch them for a minute. It was pretty cute. She definitley was moving all over the place and didn't want to hold still for the tech to get many good pictures but we did get a few.  The tech said that everything is looking good. She weighs about 4 pounds now and i think she is very cute. Ha. We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to keep track of her growth and to make sure she is still doing well. She is head down now which i already figured since i constantly feel like i have a foot in my rib. It is nice to know that we are really on the down hill slope. Last Sunday I was having some contractions but they were nothing to be too worried about. I was pretty sure they were going to kill me : )but the doctor said that I need to just keep an eye on them and unless they become regular and closer together I should be fine. I haven't had any since then so i'm sure we will be good for awhile. She has dropped a little which has helped my heartburn (thank goodness) I still have it but its nothing like it was. Coleman and I are getting so excited and we can't wait to have her here with us. Thank you to everyone who came to my baby shower on Saturday! It was so nice to see all of you and we are very grateful for all of the gifts. Once I get her room all organized I will definitley put some pictures on here.
So here are some pictures the we got yesterday. There are 3 face shots. The top on is in the 4D which is kinda weird but kinda fun. She is definitley not happy with us and is crinkling her eyebrows and sticking out her tongue. It looks like she has attitude already : ) She's taking after her momma.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait for my next ultrasound. I've been carrying pretty low so I haven't had to deal with much heart burn. I had it so much before I got pregnant though! So weird.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I can't believe your so close! I'm super jealous! I was relieved to hear everything looks good! I can not WAIT to hold your little bundle! I'm so happy for you Randi, and very thankful I had someone to talk to through my pregnancy too! You're the best!

Zach and Nikky said...

She is so cute! :)

Morrows said...

Yay. I am glad everything is going great! She will be here before you know it.

Amber said...

SO fun! It was great to see you guys over the weekend! You look so cute! Are u just so excited or what?

Doug and Kate said...

Hey Randi! I was glad to see ya for a quick min. the other night. . you look absolutly cute. Your pry almost to the rough stage when your uncomfortable all of the time huh? Ultrasounds are so fun tho. I can't wait to see her! With parents like you two this is going to be one adorable baby!

Judy said...

She is beautiful!